Learn how to Modify a Class Session as a PASS Administrator with the Session admin role, by watching this short video.
Or follow these quick steps:
- Log into PASS.
- Under Instructor Led Training Management, click Session Scheduler.
- Click the calendar icon.
- Click the date of the session you want to modify. The session populates the calendar.
Note: You can also use the filters on the left side of the screen to locate a session.
- Right click the session; then click Edit Session. The Edit Session window displays.
- Modify information, as needed.
Note: To change a session:
a. Click the Event drop-down arrow. A list of sessions displays.
b. Click the applicable session.
- Click Save. A green banner indicates that the session was created successfully.
- Click Close. You return to the scheduler.