Learn How to Use the Performance Summary Report as a report administrator.
Short Video: Performance Summary Report
Use the Performance Summary Report From the PromisePoint Reporting page:
Or follow these quick steps:
- Click the Performance Summary link under the Practicum header. Note: Hover over the link to view more information about the Performance Summary report.
- Click the Location(s) drop-down arrow and select one or more locations.
Note: This is a multi-select field.
- Click anywhere outside the drop-down menu to close it and update subsequent fields.
- Click the Department(s) drop-down arrow and select one or more departments.
Note: This is a multi-select field. 5. Click anywhere outside the drop-down menu to close it and update subsequent fields.
- Click the Practicum(s) drop-down arrow.
- Select the check box for one or more practicums to include in the report.
- Click the Proficiency drop-down arrow to select the proficiency level you want to see in the report.
- Click View Report.
The Percent of Users Complete for all practicums assigned is calculated by the total number of users assigned to all practicums and divided by the number of completions. The graph at the top of the report represents this calculation.
The Percent of Users Completed calculation for a specific practicum, represented in the column, Percent of Users Complete, is generated from the number of users assigned divided by the number of completions.
The Average Percentage Scored calculation for the specific practicum, represented in the column, Average Percentage Scored, is the average scores taken from the scores of users who have completed the practicum.
Notes: • Click the Show/Hide Parameters bar to view more/less of the report. • Click the Save drop-down arrow to view the options for saving a document. • Click the Refresh icon on the toolbar to update the report data. • Click the Print icon to print the report.
- Click Close Report in the upper-right hand corner to return to the PromisePoint Reporting Home Screen.