Learn how to use the organizational summary report as a report administrator.
Short Video: User the Organizational Summary Report
Or follow these quick steps:
- Click the Org Summary link under the Course Completion header.
Note: Hover over the link to view more information about the Org Summary report.
- Click the Location for which you want to view data.
Note: The Back Arrow icon on the toolbar takes you back to the previous report.
- Click the Department for which you want to view data.
- Click a learner’s name to view their transcript report.
- Click the Back Arrow icon on any screen to return to the previous report or page.
- Click the Save drop-down arrow to view and select the format in which you want to save the report.
- Click anywhere outside the Save drop-down menu to close it.
- Click Close Report in the upper-right hand corner when you are finished viewing the report.
Common Buttons & Icons