Learn how to add yourself as the session instructor as a PASS ILT Instructor/Roster Administrator by watching this short video.
Or follow these quick steps:
- Log into PASS to access the session scheduler.
- From within the session scheduler, use the filters to find the session. In this tutorial, we select the appropriate Training Room check box.
Note: You can filter information by Training Room, Events, or Instructors.
- Click Apply. The calendar displays the selected training rooms.
- Click Month.
- Click the Calendar Right Arrow icon to locate the session, if needed.
- Click List View. Information for current and future sessions display.
- Hover over the left side of the event you want to add yourself to; then click Edit.
- Edit Session window displays.
- Click in the Instructor field.
- Enter the first characters of your username. Results display below.
- Click the appropriate username. Your name populates the Instructors field.
Note: You can remove yourself from a session by clicking the Red X icon to the right
of your name.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.