Learn how to schedule a new session as a PASS Administrator with the ILT Session role by watching this short video:
Or follow these quick steps:
- Log into PASS.
- Click Session Scheduler.
- Select the appropriate Training Room check box.
Note: You can filter information by Training Room, Events, or Instructors.
- Click Apply. The calendar displays the selected training rooms.
- Click the Calendar icon.
- Click the appropriate date. The calendar displays the selected date.
- Click the first 30 minute cell of the session time; then drag your cursor down until
the full time of the session highlights.
- Right-click the selected cells; then click Create Session. The Create Session
• Required fields display in gray.
• Information pre-populates some fields based on your previous selections.
- Click the Event drop-down arrow; then click the appropriate event.
- Update the Session Capacity field, if needed.
Note: The Session Capacity field defaults to the room’s actual capacity.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.